Saturday, January 23, 2010

Exciting News For Everybody!

After careful consideration, I've made a decision:
I feel like we're at a point where it is now safe to refer to the Sexy Poets Society as "SexPo".
I was unsure for awhile, but now I know.
Think of all the time we can save by just saying "SexPo"!


The next SexPo reading is in two days, and I'm really excited. Get ready for the SexPosee.


(On Second Thought: We are not quite ready to start using the term SexPosee. I regret using it, though I'm also too lazy to backspace my way out of it and get rid of it. So I'll let that use stay. Please, however, don't follow my example and start going over board with SexPo. Caution is of the essence.)

Hope to see errbody on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I believe we can take the next step and call our events SexPo-sitions. SexPositions? Okay, maybe that is misleading. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete